You don’t need to go to the gym to get in shape. These easy exercise routines can all be done in the comfort of your own home.
Building muscle at home is surprisingly straightforward and does not require some fancy gym equipment. All them takes is a little creativity and a commitment to workout regularly. That said, you are able to only gain much muscle mass without professional gear or resistance, but if you are looking for safe, even muscle toning a home workouts could be perfect.
Here are some quick, easy and effective at home workouts for you to try, without having to make it to the gym!
Home Workouts Exercises:
- Stand tall on your feet hip width apart and your arms down of your side
- Start to lower your body back as far when you can of pushing your hips back and bending your knees and pushing your body weight into your heels
As you’re lowering into the squat your arms will begin to raise out in front of you as balance
- Keep a neutral spine at all times and never let your knees go over your toes
The lower body should be parallel on the floor and your chest should be lifted at all times not rounded.
- Repeat until set are complete.
- Lie down on the mat, keep your knees bent, your back and feet flat, and your hands supporting your head.
- Lift your shoulders, squeeze your abdominal muscles and hold for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Slowly return to the starting position and repeat until set is complete.
- Get into pushup position on the floor.
- Now bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms.
- Keep your torso straight and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to toes with no sagging or bending.
- Your head is relaxed and you should be looking at the floor.
- Hold the position for as long as you can.
- Remember to breathe. Inhale and exhale slowly and steadily.
- When your form begins to suffer, pull the plug. You’re only benefiting from the plank by actually doing the plank.
- Place the hands with the hips, pull the shoulders back and stand tall
- Step forwards on your right leg and slowly lower the body until the front knee are bent to 90 degrees
- The back knee should never touch the floor
- Push yourself back up to the starting position for quickly but safely for possible
- Repeat on the left leg
1. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Face forward and open your chest.
2. Bring your knees up to waist level and then slowly land on the balls of your feet.
3. Repeat until the set is complete.
1. Stand straight on your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Squat and place your hands in front by your feet.
3. Jump back until your legs is fully extended and your body are in plank position.
4. Do a push up and jump forward, push through the heels and return to the starting position.
5. Repeat until set are complete.
- Stand on your feet together and your hands down of your side.
- In one motion jump your feet out to the side and raise your arms above your head.
- Immediately reverse that motion of jumping back to the starting position.
- With your legs extended back, place the hands below the shoulders, slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Begin bending your elbows and lower your chest until it is just above the floor.
- Push back to the starting position. Second push, second pause, second down count is ideal.
If you’ve completed LEVEL ONE, you’re ready to go the LEVEL TWO.
Home Workouts Plan to Build Muscle Level Two
Each of this home workouts focuses on strength training. Building muscle through strength training helps to boost your metabolism. And your strong muscles help your body look tighter and more fit.
So, put on a few comfy clothes and start one of this easy workout routines today.
P.S. Take a look at the 5 veggies that boost female metabolism and burn off lower belly fat.