Not all challenges in social networks are inconsequential, there is one that will greatly help your physical health. This consists of making plates for a month, increasing the resistance time more and more, and sharing the results.
Today we’re going to tell you about the experience of someone who took these 30-day plank challenge.
The challenge is to perform one exercise per day for a certain amount of time – from 20 seconds on the first day to 5 minutes on the thirtieth day.
30-Day Plank Challenge
I was overconfident. When I did them right, my core quaked, and I would look desperately at the timer on my phone as them counted down to zero,“ the journalist admitted.
”My abdominal muscle strengthened. I did not quite realize them until the final week when my plank hold felt considerably easier than during week one. The result made me very happy. ”
But it was not the only change. “I felt that all the tension that had accumulated from sitting at the table was gone. I was surprised at this effect after such a short period” the journalist said.
If you do this exercise in your daily routine, you will get more benefits:
- You’ll gain strength.
- You’ll improve posture.
- These will stimulate your metabolism.
- You’ll work immediately on several groups of muscles.
- These will help prevent injuries.
Tips for Proper Plank Form
- Try to hold an elbow plank for one minute
- Do not look at the clock! Instead, read a magazine to take your mind off the burning
- Make your planks dynamic by turning out a few side planks
- Incorporate other movements in your plank, like hand presses
- Work out your core by pretending someone is going to punch you in the stomach
- Plank in front of a mirror to ensure you maintain the correct position
If you decide to take this 30-day plank challenge., you should pay attention to a couple of points:
- To avoid injury, you need to keep the posture correctly. This is important.
- Simply because this is an isometric exercise, you shouldn’t think that it’s also simple and you don’t risk anything.
- People who are overweight or having problems with the heart or back should consult a doctor before starting the complex.
Planking is a full body exercise that helps strength and flexibility while providing long-term prevention of injury and improving mood and mental health. No matter your age or gender, planking is the easiest and most effective equipment-free workout to perform in your home.
P.S. Take a look at the 5 veggies that boost female metabolism and burn off lower belly fat.